Sep 14, 2010

Eid Mubarak

Hi dearies,

Its been a while since my blog is being updated. Therefore I would like to take this opportunity to wish all muslims around the world Eid Murabak / Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir dan Batin.


Apart that, alhamdulillah I have managed to clear my small order by my friends. With all the feedbacks that I have rcvd. I feel so contented. All my tiredness have been paid off..

Back to work yest, having to clear all my messy desk.. Targetting to clear all of them by this wk latest. At the same time, cant wait to get my hands on my Roll Cakes for hub next week.

Ooh my, whenever I metioned abt food .. I m always forgotten abt uploading the pics. Anyway I try to get it up this evening.

Hmm.. I have been wondering if I should take in orders for the upcoming festive thats Deepavali & Xmas .. jus wonder & wonder..

Well I gtg now, will updates soon on my decisions on the above.


With love,
Nazia aka Foodie Craze


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com