Oct 25, 2009

Lunch @ Popeye, Century

Been hearing tht Popeye name quite often. The chicken is good, the mashed is heaven, serving is worthy compared with KFC. However the location are too far for me to travel. Matter of fact Singapore is not a big country. As far I know dat they have outlets at Changi Airport & Singapore Flyer.. Lately I get to know tht they have open any outlet at Century Sq, Tampines.

Without any plans for the day, I decided to bring my daughter out for our late lunch. We rch there around 3.30pm yest noon. It was so crowded. But of course its bigger than the KFC, BK & Mc. But too bad, I hate those long queues.

I was just wondering what should I order for both of us since its our first time beside whipped potato a must try thingy. I have order 1 kid's meal which consists of a drumlet, a biscuit, a drink & a mash potato whereas mine was the maxi meal which consists of the 1 drumlets, chicken tenders, chicken small drumlets, mashed potato, biscuit & drink. It cost us abt $15 ++

Honestly, I would recommend the heavenly mashed potato to those who loving it. Its the best compared with KFC or Arnold. I can taste the spicyness & the chicken bits. Its totally something new & interesting to my taste buds. Im sure this is gonna be my all time favs.. I even packed 2 large whipped potatoes & 2 cheesecakes for our dinner.



location: century sq, tampines


popeye maxi meal


heavenly mashed potato

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com